Wow - we're into the first full week of June. I wish the weather would start to act like it's June. We couldn't get rain last year and this year we've had enough......
Michelle has another great sketch for us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I decided to do a monochromatic card in thistle.
I used the cross hatch and striped thistle patterned paper from the Whimsy Fundamentals paper collection. The sublet patterns are perfect to use together in projects.
I also backed the pattern paper in thistle cardstock - popping the layers to add dimension.
The centre oval is cut with the new oval thin cuts and make a perfect window for the sentiment.
The sentiment is from Heartfelt Thoughts and the sprig is from Good Thymes (retired) stamped in whisper ink.
The butterflies are from my stash of retired CTMH project. White twine finishes off the card.
Come & join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and link up your project by clicking here.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment