Monday 19 June 2017

No worries with AHSC

One of the newest paper collections from Close to My Heart is No Worries.  I quickly fell in love with it and can't wait to get all my vacation pictures onto these cute papers.

Michelle has given us a fun block sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I pulled out my No Worries paper and off I went.


For my card I used the word collage, barnboard, lagoon and basket weave patterned papers cutting them into the blocks.

Each square is inked in whisper ink and applied to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 lagoon cardstock base.   For the embellishment cluster I pulled the chair, starfish and "unplugged", using foam tape to pop some up.

To finish off I added new white twine and antique gold brads from my stash.  It's great to put the old with the new.



I haven't added a sentiment yet thinking it might be a great retirement card.  Or maybe a birthday card...

Join us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and link up your project by clicking here.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Georgious!! I am going to attempt something like this!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Hop - March Release Kraftin' Kimmie

        Woohoo!!!  Today we are celebrating all the fabulous new goodies in our March Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' K...