Monday 12 June 2017

Pretty Pockets with H2H

Happy Monday!!!  We are finally getting some summer weather and I'm loving it.

The challenge for this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is "pretty pockets".   Isn't this a great challenge?  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.    One of the many things I love about Close to My Heart is that all the products go together - so go ahead and mix it up.  I decided to combine some treasured favourites from my stash with some new favourites!!


The cute heart pattern from Little Dreamer paper collection formed the basis for my card design.  I then pulled the pocket from retired stash, along with the sorbet flowers, and white butterflies.

I added the new white burlap ribbon (which I love) to add some texture to the card.

Gold glitter gems top the flowers to finish off the card.


So go ahead, mix up your collections, and join us with your pretty pocket at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  Simply click on the link and add your project.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...