If you're of a certain age - you may remember the craziness of Cabbage Patch dolls. These dolls were developed in 1978 by a young art student, and became one of the most popular toy fads.
So, when I was asked to create a card this week for a little lady's first birthday featuring Cabbage Patch I was in.
Happy First Birthday Briah!!!
The image is from a free download colouring book, printed on Xpress It Copic paper and coloured with Copic markers. I fussy cut the image and used foam tape to pop her off the page.
The sentiment comes from Birthday Bash, and the balloons from Artistry cricut cartridges.
I continued the balloons inside the card and tied with some retired waxy flax.
The patterned paper is from Confetti Wishes (retired) from CTMH. Every little girl likes bling so I added purple sparkly hearts to her cupcake and balloon.
I decided to only colour in the "1" on the card to not make it too busy.
I couldn't be happier with the final project and it is now Gramma approved and off to the party!!!
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment