I am so excited for this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog.
I've been working with Georgie paper package, complements and assortment creating albums, which I give to my nieces and nephews on the birth of their baby. They then have a fully completed album, and just have to add pictures and journal their stories. What I didn't count on was having FIVE new babies in the last few months.
When I saw the sketch for this week, I knew exactly what I was going to do. The sketch reminded me of a patchwork quilt.
I stamped each of the animals with Baby Zoo and fussy cut them out.
The lion was stamped twice and I cut out around his mane and popped up on the first stamped image to give her more fluff!!! I know female lions don't have manes but in scrapbooking we are given artistic licence to change things up as needed!!!
Each of the patterned paper blocks are ink distressed with whisper.
I was excited to have brunch with Mae and her mommy and grandma last week and she loved her card & album!!!
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Monday, 15 February 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Jennifer, the lion's puffy mane is adorable. I love to fussy-cut--what a sweet touch! Great card, super job. I love it!!
ReplyDeletelove this card! Congrats on the five babies in the family!
ReplyDeleteLove this card & the paper pack!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I STILL haven't used that paper! Maybe today is the day....lol... Love your card! Very pretty!
ReplyDelete