Thursday 27 February 2014

Skylark Box Card

I don't know about you, but I've had enough of winter!!!  The snow and cold temperatures here in Southern Ontario, Canada just keep coming - we even have a new term "polar vortex".  To help bring Spring along, I decided to create a box card with flowers, and butterflies, and dragon flies - maybe that will melt the snow and chase away the cold temperatures.

Thanks to a great tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers this card box came together pretty quickly.  It is a bit of fliddling but worth it in the end. 

The leaves and front blue butterfly were cut with Artiste and Art Philosophy cricut. 
This is a close up of the inside of the card.  I tucked the leaf stems into the support cross pieces and added the flowers and butterflies to the stems.   I've used flowers from my stash, added aqua dots for the centres and attached with glue dots. 








The back of the card has a white space to write your message or stamp your sentiment to the recipient.  I've left my blank for now.




 
I hope you enjoy this touch of Spring!!! 
 
Enjoy



1 comment:

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...