It always happens when I'm tidying up to make room for wonderful new products; I come across some old favourites... and I just have to play.
This is the LaBelle Vie paper package (retired) with stamped images from Treasure Life (retired).
I love the chalkboard design on the paper, and the rich plums and pinks. I paired it with images stamped in slate grey.
Treasure Life is one of my all time favourite stamp sets. It has wonderful sentiments and different trees/branches - just a great stamp set.
I really pulled out the stash for this card using long retired baby pink embellishments for the brads and pull on the waterfall.
I know my ladies are going to love creating this fun, interactive waterfall card.
I think I now have room for even more new product!!!
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment