Saturday 8 February 2014

LaBelle Vie Waterfall Card

It always happens when I'm tidying up to make room for wonderful new products; I come across some old favourites... and I just have to play.

 This is the LaBelle Vie paper package (retired) with stamped images from Treasure Life (retired).

I love the chalkboard design on the paper, and the rich plums and pinks.  I paired it with images stamped in slate grey.

Treasure Life is one of my all time favourite stamp sets.  It has wonderful sentiments and different trees/branches - just a great stamp set.




I really pulled out the stash for this card using long retired baby pink embellishments for the brads and pull on the waterfall.

I know my ladies are going to love creating this fun, interactive waterfall card.

I think I now have room for even more new product!!!






Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...