With the release of every new idea book from CTMH there is usually one thing (well more than one) that is a must have. For me that was the paper package Balloon Ride and the stamp set Give a Lift. My oldest when he was a wee boy always loved hot air balloons and this paper and stamp set brought back so many memories and put a smile on my face.
I was able to get crafty with both and absolutely love my first project with them.
I coloured the image in with my blending pen, using sky and sorbet inks. The ribbon and brads are from my retired stash. The image is cut with Artiste at 3" and ink distressed with saddle (my go to brown)
I love the card when it is opened up, The sentiment is stamped with sorbet ink and the easel is held open with opaque mocha pearls (retired).
If you haven't tried and easel card before, give it a go - it is a really quick and fun project.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment