Wednesday 5 February 2014

Give a Lift & Balloon Ride

With the release of every new idea book from CTMH there is usually one thing (well more than one) that is a must have.   For me that was the paper package Balloon Ride and the stamp set Give a Lift.  My oldest when he was a wee boy always loved hot air balloons and this paper and stamp set brought back so many memories and  put a smile on my face.

I was able to get crafty with both and absolutely love my first project with them.

 I coloured the image in with my blending pen, using sky and sorbet inks.  The ribbon and brads are from my retired stash.  The image is cut with Artiste at 3" and ink distressed with saddle (my go to brown)
 I love the card when it is opened up,  The sentiment is stamped with sorbet ink and the easel is held open with opaque mocha pearls (retired). 

If you haven't tried and easel card before, give it a go  - it is a really quick and fun project.







Enjoy,


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...