While we were in Jamaica we were surprised with an engagement. My husband's niece came down to dinner one night and flipped her hand at everyone. Her boyfriend had proposed to her while watching the sun go down. Kudos for the romance!!
I have been wanting to play with the new glitter paper from CTMH and an engagement card was the perfect opportunity.
I cut the hearts using the Art Philosphy cartridge in silver & 1/4" larger in black to mat, popping the smaller heart off the page with foam tape. To add more bling I used a rhinestone brad from my stash, and tied tulle and slate polka dot ribbon. The sentiment is embossed with silver.
The slate and white cardstock are layered to give more depth to a simple card.
Congratulations Amy & Brent - can't wait for another family wedding.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Tuesday, 5 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment