Saturday 2 March 2013

I Am Smiling

"I am smiling - it's my birthday"  is my latest fun card.

I love this image - he is such a funny character that I can imagine him sitting in my backyard on a summer day.  Masculine cards can be tricky and believe it or not, I used the very "girly" paper from Claire and paired with paper from Tommy.  It's easy with CTMH paper to mix and match from various packages.  The red is cranberry and the ribbon and brads are retired embellishments from CTMH.  Gus is coloured with Copics.




Gus is headed to my brother-in-law to celebrate his birthday, and I'm headed back to my craft room for some more creating.

Jennifer
 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...