Sunday 10 March 2013

More Birthday Cards

I had run out (gasp) of birthday cards so got busy to replenish my stock.  I had already coloured in my images so just had to finish off the cards.

 This is a Bella stamp image - the paper is from the new Chantilly paper package with glitter ribbon tape.  The blingy buttons and bow ribbon are from my stash. 
The front says "It's your birthday" and the inside says "Celebrate"
 I just love this little baby image.  The caption that came with it said "**it happens" 
I paired my little guy with the paper package from Claire - I added amythyst cardstock to give it some more colour. 
The sentiment says "Inside every older person is a younger person" - the inside reads "wondering what happened" 
 Oh I love my darling lady dancing - "Never stop dancing"
The inside says "old age isn't so bad - considering the alternative"
Just a cute fun card.








Hope you've enjoyed some birthday cards and maybe are inspired to get colouring.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...