You might notice some changes happening on the blog, and that means, I'm coming back.
I am in the process of completing some changes to my branding - a refresh to get things going again. I've missed blogging and sharing more about my paper passion and all things Close to my Heart.
I'm happy you've stayed with me and would love if you let your friends know about the blog. You can also find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/PaperTraditionsJenniferKelly/, instagram https://www.instagram.com/paper_traditions/ and pinterest. I may even pop up on youtube.
So stay tuned, great things are coming.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment