Tuesday 27 March 2018

Make Waves

Hey all - - - welcome to this weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. 

I happened to have a little Make Waves paper on my scrap desk this week and that's where this weeks inspiration came from.

 The striped background paper is so much fun - you could choose several colours to complement.  I used lagoon cardstock, with the pansy and blush from the patterned papers for the banner.  The sentiment "Happy Birthday" is stamped using Pebble ink.

The pretty mermaid and flowers are cut from the patterned paper and popped up with thin foam tape for added dimension.

To finish I added some sparkle bling to the flowers and tah dah - all done.

I hope you'll join us at Atlantic Hearts this week and link up your project by clicking here

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I love that striped paper!
    ~Sami
    samscraftycastle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...