Monday 23 January 2017

Round & Round

The theme this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is "round and round".  I decided to use the new paper collection, Some Kinda Wonderful for all the circles on one of the patterned papers.

 For my thank you card I used two of the patterns from the collection, the circle and the black droplet patterns.  I backed both onto raspberry cardstock and then onto the white card base.

The sentiment is from In Bloom with the shape cut with thinlets from Hello Lovely Cardmaking set.

I also used the cute black dots from the new black & white dots embellishment.   To finish off I cut a couple strips of the black shimmer trim.

I'd love to see your project at Heart 2 Heart Challenges - simply click on the link to add your artwork.

Enjoy,

Jennifer

2 comments:

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...