I'm in love with Michelle's sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I followed the sketch to the letter - even including flowers.
I can't get enough of the January stamp of the month, Adore You. The little flowers were stamped 12 times, coloured with Shin Han markers and then fussy cut.
I adhered each flower individually, and highlighted with a bitty sparkle dot in the centre.
The twine is from my stash retired from CTMH. The sentiment is also from Adore You. This is a set you are going to use over and over again. Get it before it's gone!!!
I hope you'll join us this week at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ - simply follow the link to add your projects.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment