Yep, I did it again!!! Oh Deer! is still on my desk.
I again used Picture My Life cards from Oh Deer! collection to start my card.
The deer is stamped with Woodland Wishes stamp set and matching thin cuts. I love the sentiment "Winter Wishes" which made a cute Christmas card.
I used some twine from my stash and added some brown glitter gems to finish off the card.
Come and play along with us and link up your project at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca.
We'd love to see what you come up with from Michelle's sketch.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment