It is so much fun walking down memory lane choosing a favourite project from each month of the past year. Today's favourite comes from February.
This was a card I made for my mom's birthday using the Springtime Flowers stamp and coordinating thin cut. I'm in love with it as much today as I was then.
The flowers are individually cut from three colours of red cardstock and then stamped with the coordinating stamp in black. Leaves are cut from fern cardstock.
The card was fiddly to make sure flowers overlap but don't interfere with the movement of the card.
This is the card flipped open. The black strip of cardstock fold allows the movement of the card.
I think I've inspired myself to create another of these cards.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment