One of the many things that I love about CTMH is the ability to mix the old with the new. I had been working with a retired paper package, Surf's Up and a pretty polka dot piece was sitting on my desk staring at me. This was the jumping off point for my project this week for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
The polka dot paper was perfect for the background of my card. The fence is from the zip strip from the same paper package.
I had a new stamp set, Beach Life, that hadn't seen ink yet so stamped up the sentiment, umbrella, sun, and clouds.
The wee flip flops and shovel are from one of the first stamp sets I was given a long time ago from my consultant at the time. I added a few flamingo dots to finish it off.
Check out Michelle's sketch.
Join us at http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ and link up your project.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Tuesday, 19 July 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


Love this Jennifer! The flamingo dots are JUST the right touch here. :) I like to use the older paper packs with the new, too. Love my CTMH! Great card. :)
ReplyDelete