The challenge for this week at Heart 2 Heart is "sightseeing". I decided to take this theme literally - - so let's go sightseeing in Aruba!!!
My husband, Ed and I visited the island of Aruba in March 2015. We decided to take a day tour driving our own Jeep travelling and exploring the island. Imagine my surprise when the length of the island in kilometers was shorter than my drive to work - our guide was shocked I went more than 40 km to work. I was shocked when one of the "roads" we traveled was the beach!!!!
I had a map of the island, and cut around it as my focus of the page. The lighthouse that you see at the top of the map was our first destination on our tour.
The "fatal accident" sign was pretty ironic as we began our journey!! The "happy island" and "licence plate" are actually photos that I cut down for embellishments on my page.
I kept the itinerary from the tour to show where we ventured that day, and matted on crystal blue cardstock to help it stand out.
The sentiment is from a retired stamp set - A road trip to Remember - that's for sure.
It was truly a whirlwind sightseeing tour of the island in one day in an open air Jeep.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment