It's all about the birds and the bees according to Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week!!! I combed through my stamp sets for inspiration for this challenge and came across one I hadn't inked up in a while.
The stamp set is called Flower Child and it is simply adorable. The images remind me of Anne Geddes photos.
I stamped each image with Memento black ink and then coloured with Shin Han markers, with a touch of Wink of Stella glitter on the bee's wings.
The two wooden birds are retired embellishments from CTMH from my stash.
The background is painted with watercolours, then cut with a metal die to add some whimsy to the delicate images. To balance out, I matted on black cardstock.
To top it off, I saw my first robin this weekend!!! There were about a dozen on our front yard enjoying the sunshine.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Wednesday, 30 March 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Super Cute Card!
ReplyDeleteI remember this stamp set! Very pretty!
ReplyDelete