So, let's get started - - in no particular order cause we can't have a single favourite can we!!!! :)
10. Cricut Collections - CTMH offers five different cricut collections - each with over 700 images. New in this release, the collections are being offered with cardstock (instead of die cut shapes), plus three co-ordinating stamps only available with the collection. Whether you choose Art Philosophy, Artiste, Artbooking, Artfully Sent or the new Artistry you won't be disappointed!!!
9. Organization - I'm stylin' with my lagoon chevron co-ordinated rolling tote, shoulder tote, marker roll-up and accessory roll-up. You can fit more than you'll need for a day crop or a weekend retreat with these organization items.
8. Micro-tip non-stick scissors - Love, love, love the micro-tip non-stick scissors. These babies are worth their weight in gold!!!! Easily cut thru sticky foam tape and move onto paper or twine and no problem!!!!
7. Fine point tweezers - These are my third hand - I use them constantly from picking up tiny pieces to adhere to your work, to tying bows - my tweezers are always within reach.
6. Exclusive Inks - Always ready with an up-to-date colour pallette, CTMH exclusive inks are top notch. They are water based dye inks which soak into your paper. Also available are pigment inks, Shin-Han alcohol markers and soon to be added Memento tuxedo black ink.
5. How-To Books - Whether you are a card maker or a scrapbooker, CTMH has the How-To Book for you. There are eight volumnes to choose from which all have full colour sketches and samples for easy cutting and assembly. Turn each sketch 90 degrees for a completely different look.
4. Paper - A package for every season, reason and papercrafter there is. Whether you purchase the paper package collection, a fundamental assortment or glittery goodness you will fall in love with CTMH paper. You can distress, ink, cut and stamp to your hearts content - this paper will take it!!!
3. Base & Bling - This is such a fun line - not just for jewellery - you can add the 'bling" as embellishments to your cards and layouts. Although only a necklace chain is sold, you can shorten to a bracelet and make a customized charm bracelet for you & a friend.
2. Kits - The "cut above" kits come with everything you need to put together great cards. I love these kits for quick, easy cards. They are great for beginner to advanced cardmaker.
1. My Acrylix - Did I save the best for last.... CTMH My Acrylix are clear polymer stamps making your stamped images easy to place. There is such a wide variety they appeal to every papercrafter, whether you are a card maker or a scrapbooker.
What are your favourite things? I'd love to hear what & why!!!