Welcome to September - back to school, autumn breezes, trees starting to change colour and best of all routine. I love the summer months, but they are a bit chaotic and boy does routine go out the window. I confess I'm not really into spontaneity or spur of the moment.
But.. I do like to throw caution to the wind when I'm crafting. This is why I love the Workshops on the Go by CTMH. It allows you to follow the directions exactly and create beautiful projects, but it also allows you to throw caution to the wind and put your own spin on it.
The Pathfinding WOTG provides 15 cards and envelopes, an exclusive stamp set, cardstock, sequins, shimmer trim, and cardstock to complete five of three different cards.
These are the 3 cards following the instructions exactly.
I love the woodgrain stamped image and the pops of colour with Glacier (new) and Goldrush.
But....
What if we changed it up a bit.
These three cards follow the same pattern as the originals, with a twist.
I replaced the woodgrain stamp with the woodgrain embossing folder, and flipped the patterned paper to the opposite side. I chose different images from the same stamp set to use and voila...
I did add Bamboo cardstock not included in the kit.
The Pathfinding card WOTG is a fun project to get ready for your season of thanks.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment