Thursday 18 September 2014

Goldie Golfer Happy Birthday

Does something ever just catch your eye and you have to have it?  It might be that perfect purse, scarf or pair of shoes or it might be a stamp set.  That's the way I felt when I first spied Goldie Golfer from Art Impressions.  She is just so saucy and I knew the perfect person to create a card for using Goldie.
This is what I came up with,

 I like to stamp the image a couple of times and then colour a couple of different ways.  Same stamped image but with different patterned paper and colours it looks like a different card.


This is the Goldie Golfer card that I gave a co-worker.  She is an avid golfer and has a saucy, no nonsense approach to life.

I used the sentiment "wanna play a round?" on the front and then stamped a big "Happy Birthday" on the inside.

Goldie, the sentiment and the golf ball are all popped up with foam tape to give some added dimension.




So keep your eyes open you never know ....

Enjoy,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...