It's been a while since my last post. I have been caught in the holidy hustle and bustle along with basement rennovations. My temporary scrap room has been taken apart. I'm trying to decide where I'm going to set up again following our basement rennovations. I have had to downsize my space and have had to get creative with my set up.
Thank you for being patient with me as I get up and running again. I promise to post pictures of my new space and artwork in the next week (or so).
Happy creating everyone.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment