Tuesday 23 October 2012

Cowgirl Up!!!

As promised, not to be outdone, it's cowgirl time.  We all know girls can handle roping  just as well as the boys, so I couldn't resist this little miss!


Love, love, love this little lass, in her cowgirl outfit and handling that rope as good as the boys!!!

I always find my greys tricky to work with, but I do like how the cowgirl hat turned out - still want to work on my shading, but it's coming along.

The paper package is the same as the cowboy and I'm sorry I don't know the name.


I hope you like my Cowgirl Up! as much as I do.

Happy creating,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...