Sunday 21 October 2012

Cowboy Up

Sometimes an image just grabs you.  It reminds you of someone, or something and makes you smile.  This little dude did that for me.

While on vacation in Myrtle Beach, I visited a cute little store and chatted with the owner for a while.  She had some great card kits ready for you to simply colour, distress, and put together.  Normally I don't go for kits, but this little guy reminded me so much of my nephew I had to go for it.

I'm sorry I don't know the stamp image name or the company he came from, nor do I know the paper company name.  But I do like it.


I coloured my little dude with my Copics and a myriad of colours.  Sorry, I didn't list them when I was working away, but the shorts are my fave combination of B93,B95 and B97.  Skin colour is E50, E000 and E02. 

I hope you enjoy my card and not to be outdown his "dudette" will show up soon too!!

Happy creating,

Jennifer
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...