Monday 23 April 2012

Pemberley & Lace

Have you ever received a gift so precious that you're not sure you want to use it?  Or you want to be sure you use it just the right way?  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Well I'll try to explain.  My sister-in-law gave me a box full of lace which her grandmother had  hand tatted before she passed away.  She asked that I use it and not simply save it as she had done.  Wow - what an amazing gift she entrusted to me.

I saw a card posted by a fellow consultant Carolyn Crowe which she had created using lace.  I knew exactly what I was going to do with the lace.

I used the basics of her card - I ran the buttercup yellow cardstock through my Cuttlebug and used the Pemberley flowered paper from CTMH.  The flowers are from my stash and are centred with a bling button and pin from the Bling Assortment and sparkles from the Clear Assortment.  I was still very timid cutting the lace, but took a deep breath and cut away very gently. 

All products are CTMH with the exception of the flowers and lace.

I hope she loves the final product as much as I do. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...