Wednesday 18 April 2012

Fun Cards - Colouring with Copics

When I was a little girl one of my favourite activities was colouring.  I had lots of colouring books and was so excited when I got the box of new 24 crayons.   Just imagine, 24 colours to choose from.  Now I have over 300 colours to choose from with Copic markers.  I still love to sit and colour and took some time this past weekend to make a few fun cards.

This is "Game On"  a Mo Manning stamp image, and reminds me of my son as he plays his video games.  The card base is Kraft cardstock, and the patterned paper is from a retired paper package called Dreamin (CTMH).  The sentiment is from a retired My Acrylix called Princess (CTMH), and stamped on a cut out from my cricut from the Art Philosophy cartridge, exclusive to CTMH, and popped with foam tape. 

As you might know my husband & I have two labs and this image is from Cornish Heritage Farms.  I love the little guy - the inside sentiment says "Inside every older person is a younger person... wondering what happened!" (CTMH)    Isn't that the truth.  The image is coloured with Copics, matted on a Holiday Red (CTMH) cardstock shape, again cut with the Art Philosphy cartridge.  A little bit of bling from the blude/green sparkles (CTMH) adds a bit of interest.  .  The patterned paper is from the paper package Superhero (CTMH).  I like the larger sizeof this card (6 X 6)

And last but not least is the cute image called "Oh the Places We'll Go", also from Mo Manning.  The image is mounted on Holiday red cardstock (CTMH)  with the sentiment "Over the Hill?  What Hill?  Where?  When?" The inside says "I don't remember any hill." (CTMH)  The patterned paper is also from the Superhero paper package.  Highlighted with yellow brads in the corner.

Happy crafting and enjoy some colouring. 

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...