Wednesday, 22 July 2026

More Soccer!!!

 It's time for another sketch with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  We are up to #691



I'm still working on my grandson's soccer year in review mini album and pieces for the pocket pages.


This panel measures 4" x 6" using Shaded Spruce two-tone cardstock (Stampin' Up), adding White Willow 3 7/8" x 5 7/8" creating a small border.  I created the 4 smaller panels using patterned paper from A Wonderful Match (Stampin' Up) creating the same 1/8" border.  The sentiment uses stamp and die from Match Day (Stampin' Up)  with White Willow cardstock backed with Shaded Spruce cardstock.   

*Just a note the patterned paper and die cuts are available, however, the stamp set in English is not available*

Let's see what you create with this sketch.  Be sure to link up your project here


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Soccer!!!

 It's time for another sketch with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  We are up to #691 I'm still working on my grandson's socce...