Monday 11 September 2023

AHSC #542 with Gina K.

 Good Monday Morning!!!  Welcome to another sketch from Atlantic Hearts!


I knew exactly what die & stencil I was going to use when I saw this weeks' sketch.


This is the gorgeous Curved Floral die & co-ordinating stencil from Gina K.  The sentiment is also Gina K - Sweet Sentiments.

I've used oval die cuts from Brutus Munro and nested each layer, stamping the sentiment in wicked black ink (Kraftin' Kimmie)

The curved floral die cut is inked using yummy yellow, mossy meadow, granite grey and alluring amethyst inks again from Kraftin' Kimmie. 

I've popped up the swag with foam tape and added a few enamel dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skrappy Challenge - Anything but a Card!!

Good morning krafty friends!  It's MAY,  and that means it's time for a brand new SKRAPPY CHALLENGE with  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp...