Monday, 31 July 2023


It's the final sketch of July 20223!  What will you do with this one??


I've pulled out another image from Green One (CC Designs), stamped in wicked black ink (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) and coloured with Copic markers.

This set comes with a die, so no fussy cutting!  


 I've used papers from Photoplay-Tulla & Norberts Christmas Party & Doodlebug - Let it Snow cut into banners of various widths and lengths.

The image is popped up with foam tape on a white circle punch cut & candy apple red (CTMH) scallop die cut.
A few enamel dots & decorated envelope to finish.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. I love how you used our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Grid Magic

  Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog.   Are you ready to try a grid sketch?  I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...