Monday 27 June 2022

Let's Get Sketchy - AHSC #479

 Happy Monday!!!

 I've missed a few challenges lately but I'm ready to rock & roll - or maybe I'm a little bit country??



Michelle's sketch is so fun with lots of elements to get you thinking....



I chose patterned papers from Camp Happy Bear (?) paper collection as both the background & for the various circles.  The sentiment is one of the cut apart pages - no need to stamp.  

Image is High Hopes, stamped in Wicked Black ink (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) and coloured with Copic markers.  I've popped up with foam tape various pieces for added dimension and added a few enamel dots.  

Now it's your turn to play along & link up your project here.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. So cute, love your "a little bit country" card and the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete

May SOTM - Oh Baby!

    It's a brand new month so that means..... a brand new Stamp of the Month! Here's OH Baby ! This adorable stamp set is  FREE wit...