Monday 20 September 2021

Wild Side

 Ready for another awesome sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge?  

So many possibilities with this sketch.  Flip it 90 degrees for a different look.  


I'm using the super cute "The Wild Side" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for both the image and the sentiment.  Both are stamped in Kraftin' Kimmie wicked black ink and coloured with Shin Han tri blend markers.  

We've welcome grandson #4 to the family and the kids asked me to make their thank you cards.  This sweet koala & baby were perfect.  

I pulled the patterned paper, vellum and grey dots from my stash and used foam tape to pop up the image.  

Super clean & simple design which is right up my alley.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

May SOTM - Oh Baby!

    It's a brand new month so that means..... a brand new Stamp of the Month! Here's OH Baby ! This adorable stamp set is  FREE wit...