Thursday 16 September 2021

Long Landscapes

 Welcome back to Day TWO of our September Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!



The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from 
artist Allison Cope
 and it's called.....

LONG LANDSCAPES!


This amazing set features four fantastic scenic backdrops that you can use on their own or paired with so many other stamped images! 

 Check out LONG LANDSCAPES in so many awesome creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils, Add-On bundle and hybrid ink along the way! 


I know I'm not supposed to have a favourite, but.....  This barn scene is right up there. 

I stamped the barn scene, masked off and stamped a second time (using Kraftin' Kimmie wicked black ink) to extend the fence to cover the entire field.  I sponged Diagon-ally Stencil with both Totally Taupe and Sandy Shores Kraftin' Kimmie inks to create a field.  I think my husband will be proud of my straight rows!    

The barn image and sky are both coloured with a variety of Copic inks.  I used a white gel pen to make the white barn doors and windows.  I then double matted the scene and sponged the final layer with indigo ink.    I think this one may be for my brother's birthday so no sentiment as yet. 

 Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because there will be a giveaway of some krafty $$ to the shop! 

You'll see more of our September goodies all week, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  


For now, check out all the fantastic goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!

 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Your card and this image remind me of my childhood growing up in the country. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the extra steps you took with this! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you created the field! Lovely card❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is so versatile and I love your scene!

    ReplyDelete

May SOTM - Oh Baby!

    It's a brand new month so that means..... a brand new Stamp of the Month! Here's OH Baby ! This adorable stamp set is  FREE wit...