Sunday 10 January 2021

Christmas Card Challenge #2 - Winter

 Ready for the next Christmas Card Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

The theme for this week is "Winter" 


I pulled out the "Yeti or Not" stamp set and inked up all the cute Yeti images.  I admit these guys were tough to colour.  I'm going to practice more to get that Yeti fur just right!  



Slimline cards are all the rage & I'm a tad late to the party.  Better late than never!  

The measurements of this slimline is 3.5" x 8.5" and I created the "frame" with a slimline die.  

I pulled out the wood snowflakes from my stash & painted with a shimmer brush.  They really do sparkle in person.






So grab your supplies & play along with the challenge this week.  

Happy Kraftin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...