Tuesday 1 December 2020

Tags, tags, tags

 Have you started your Christmas shopping?  I have and next up is to wrap those goodies and finish with pretty tags.


Holiday Village from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is the perfect set to make tags with all the cute little images.

I've inked the background with Kraftin Kimmie inks.  These inks are wonderful to blend and cover beautifully.  They are a pigment blend ink and the colour is so rich & vibrant.  



I again used the Holiday Village set for both the image and sentiment.  Lots of inky background using Kraftin' Kimmie inks and stencil.  

Liquid applique is a fun product to use that I have pulled back out of my stash to play with.  It is perfect for the snow on the roof & ground.  



Now to get wrapping....  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...