Tuesday 22 November 2016

White Pines with AHSC

Time for this weeks sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


Michelle has created a cute layered sketch with lots of room for interpretation.

I decided to pull out some retired paper and embellishments from my stash, and get to creating.





For my card I used the White Pines paper and complements.  I am in love with the whimsical tree and berries paper.  The red is the reverse side of this paper.  I layered my patterned paper onto cashmere cardstock.

A few red enamel gems and clear sparkles completed my card.



So, pull out your retired paper, complements and embellishments - - mix and match and get your create on.

I hope you'll join us at AHSC and add your project simply by following this link  http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca

Enjoy,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love last year's Christmas papers...you have inspired me to pull out this paper pack and create some cards...your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...