Time for this weeks sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Michelle has created a cute layered sketch with lots of room for interpretation.
I decided to pull out some retired paper and embellishments from my stash, and get to creating.
For my card I used the White Pines paper and complements. I am in love with the whimsical tree and berries paper. The red is the reverse side of this paper. I layered my patterned paper onto cashmere cardstock.
A few red enamel gems and clear sparkles completed my card.
So, pull out your retired paper, complements and embellishments - - mix and match and get your create on.
I hope you'll join us at AHSC and add your project simply by following this link http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


Oooh, I love last year's Christmas papers...you have inspired me to pull out this paper pack and create some cards...your card is so pretty.
ReplyDelete