It's time for another sketch challenge from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and I am again in love with this sketch, I don't know how Michelle does it - she continues to amaze week to week.
The October SOTM - Yuletide Joy is so pretty, The intricate designs of the star, bell, stocking and present are perfect for embossing.
I decided to emboss in silver the star and the sentiment and popped onto silver glitter paper for even more shimmer.
The little gems are from my stash and also glitter!!!
I continued the embossing on the inside of the card and added a smaller glitter star.
A card set may be coming in the future using all four of the images from this stamp set!!! All the images are so pretty and are begging for some ink.
Join us this week at AHSC and add your project by following the link. http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ I can't wait to see your creations.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment