I know I keep saying it, but Michelle has another wonderful sketch for this weeks' challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I kept my card clean and simple, following her sketch.
I really went far back into the stash for this paper. I love the masculine feel of the fish which was perfect for this Father's Day card.
To add some interest I distressed all the cocoa cardstock to show the white core. The "gone fishing" and Happy Father's Day sentiment were stamped with cocoa ink and I stamped again with fern and sky for the fish, cutting out and popping up with foam tape. Some retired brown sparkles finish it off.
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/
You can see this weeks' sketch as well as past designs by clicking on the link.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


I am also loving all the AH sketches - they really are terrific! The sentiment on this card is so cute (the underlying meaning) - I love it. You made this look so rustic with the distressing and the choice of paper. Great masculine card.
ReplyDeleteGREAT card. I loved this sketch too. The sentiment you used is so much fun! :) Love the shades with which you stamped the greeting, too. Wonderful distressing and overall look! :) WTG!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous masculine card! Those are so difficult, and your colors and distressing just take it to a classy level.
ReplyDelete