Monday 8 June 2015

Confetti Wishes & Ice Cream

I can't tell you guys how much I love the June SOTM - this set is just sooooo cute!!!

I was inspired by a layout created by Liz Johnson to create this double page layout.  Confetti Wishes paper package is the perfect paper for this stamp set.



 It's fun to use patterned paper for photo mats to add a little extra interest.  I chose to use the checkered yellow pattern and then used the honey triangle washi tape for more texture.  The triangle pennants are a zip strip which continue the triangle pattern for continuity.  These zip strips are such a fun part of all paper packages from CTMH.  Don't throw them away!!!!



The thistle diagonal stripe ribbon brings some colour to the border of pacifica and honey.  This has quickly become one of my favourite embellishments.  A few bling from the purple glitter gems and this layout is finished.


I coloured all images with Copic markers - these are great images to colour and cut out for your layouts and cards.

This dog just makes me laugh - having 2 labs who like to steal any food that may be available,







I hope you have been inspired by this cute stamp set - it is only available for the month of June 2015!!!

Enjoy,


Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...