Saturday 2 August 2014

Annual Inspirations - Are you Ready?

The new Annual Inspirations 2014-2015 Idea Book does not disappoint.   Jeanette Lynton, CEO and founder of CTMH is celebrating 30 years in business and this book is simply fabulous.  This idea book is BIG - 193 pages of big with wonderful new paper packages, new colours in the 42 colour pallette, great workshops on the go, card kits, base and bling jewellery creations, home decor, Shinhan Touch Twin Markers... the list goes on and on.

So, in my next few posts I'll highlight some of my "must haves" I was able to purchase early during the consultant preview period.




Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets - Wow - these are a fantastic deal available to hostesses only, discounted from retail price.  There are 10 sets to choose from.







I loved them all but my "must have" was Better with a Friend #D1608 a set of 5 images for only $10.00.

Aren't these sassy classy lady images great?




ShinHan Touch Twin Markers - These are alcohol markers with a broad and fine tip and come in 24 colours.  These markers can also be purchased with hostess rewards.

I paired my first two favourites in these great cards.



You might notice I also paired my new favourites with some old favourites, including Ariana paper package, organdy ribbon, adhesive pearls, and dimensional elements.

Enjoy,

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...