Happy Anniversary to me and .... Close to My Heart!! March 2014 marks my 6th year anniversary with Close to My Heart. Little did I know what I would gain from my decision to become a Close to My Heart consultant. I honestly joined to receive the discount - a good reason for sure, but what I have gained is much, much more than a discount.
I have met so many wonderful ladies (& gents) who enjoy paper crafting as much as I do. The friendships I have developed with so many talented, creative, and funny ladies has enriched my life. I love these women as sisters and I am truly blessed to be a CTMH consultant.
I am soooooo excited to see some of these ladies in May at the ReDiscover Toronto event. This is a smaller than convention event brought to us by CTMH Corporate. It is such a creative, and learning experience.
Just a little longer to wait than ReDiscover, Toronto is Convention 2014 held at Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, California. This is a fabulous time reconnecting with long distance friendships from around Canada and the US - not to mention non-stop creating, business mentorship and just plain giggles with thousands of consultants who are paper crafting crazy!!!!
Want to be part of this fun? I would love to invite you to become a member of the Paper Traditions team in April - join for $99.00 and receive your choice of one of three exclusive to CTMH cricut cartridges for FREE!!! Yep that's right free - you will receive over $400.00 in products for $99.00!!!!
Since pictures are worth 1,000 words - here are a few of my favourite people!!!
The very talented Alyson Mayo.
Brian, Monica and Kristine were snagged by four crazy Canadian girls for a photo op!!!
Barb, Jackie and Nancy are three fabulous women I met at convention in 2011 - we of course had to room together in Dallas in 2012. We are from the east and west of Canada and shared a ton of laughs over the week.
Here we are at the opening of Convention 2011 in Disneyland. Four ladies who had not previously met - plotting for 2012 and Dallas, TX.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...




No comments:
Post a Comment