I had the pleasure to create an anniversary card this week for my sister and her husband who celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary on September 21st!!!
I sponged the background with CTMH sky, indian corn blue and outdoor denim inks. The images are stamped with Memento black ink with the stamp set Childhood Portrait. I love this little pair on the bench under the moonlight, sneaking a little smooch.
The card is dark so I wanted to pop with a buttercup cardstock mat.
No embellishments, just my inky fingers!!!
I hope you enjoy this card.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment