Tuesday 27 August 2013

Hello All


Yikes, I can't believe summer is almost over.  I don't know but time seems to have flown by.  I hope you all have lots of great summer pics and are ready to get at your scrapbooking layouts.  The Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book has great paper choices for all!!! 

I haven't posted artwork lately because I've been (gasp!!!) working on Christmas presents.  I love to create special gifts for my family and friends that are unique to anything else.  Unfortunately, that means you can't see what I've been doing!!!

Let's just say my Cricut has been busy chirping away, my fingers are inky, glitter is spread around the house, and paper pieces could turn up anywhere.

I am also working on projects for fall/winter workshops, and card classes.  I will post those in the next few days. 


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...