Saturday 2 February 2013

Love Always With a Twist

As promised, I completed the same three cards as my previous post from the Love Always WOTG card kit.  I didn't change the colours, or the design layout, but I did ink the edges of all the paper and card bases to add some visual interest.  I used whisper ink and a trusty sponge dobber to add the ink distressing.  A super simple but effective technique. 

I flipped the background & texture paper on the first two cards, added a bow to the heart instead of the ribbon tags and moved the bling to the left sides of the hearts on the third card. 
 

I've posted the originals below so you can compare.  Sorry I didn't keep the cards in the same order in my photos.   
 
See how just a little bit can add some ump, some pizzaz to your projects. 
 
Stay tuned, not done yet, I'll bump it up a bit more on the next round to show you how you can add your own , but still using only the items given in the WOTG, not adding anything that isn't in the kit, to give you even more options.
 
Enjoy!
 
Jennifer
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...