I shouldn't be, but I'm amazed at the generosity of Close to My Heart. Jeanette Lynton knows how to step up!!
Ms. Jeanette Lynton has done it again - during November, $1.00 for every Stamp of the Month set sold will be donated to the Red Cross Hurrican Sandy relief efforts!!!
The consultant family of Close to My Heart has been keeping track of consultants in the affected areas, hoping, but knowing not everyone escaped the devestation. You've seen the news footage, the damage is estimated to be in the billions of dollars.
Help is needed - you can help!!!
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gold & Black
It's the final Monday in August! Where the heck has summer gone. I admit I am a fan of routine after carefree summer days. Let'...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
No comments:
Post a Comment