Thursday 19 July 2012

Convention - Dallas, TX



My room mates & I proudly represented Canada in Dallas, TX for the CTMH Convention. We had an absolute blast - lots of artwork, ideas, new and reacquainting with friends. I'm excited to share with you the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.
Here is a sneak peak of the front cover. Do you love the messenger bag we received? You can also get one for free if you sign up as a consultant for only $49.00!!! Holy smokes - ask me how you can do that - I'd love to have you on my Paper Traditions team.

I was so proud of a fellow Canuck, Alyson Mayo, who was a presenter during the Extravaganza Artwork portion of the convention.  Alyson is an extremely talented artist who never fails to amaze me with her creations.  Her blog is 'createwithalyson.blogspot.com'

Please take the time to check it out.  You won't regret it.   



Alyson created this beautiful 3-D project which was simply amazing.  This features La Belle Vie paper package from the new idea book.  Can you believe it?  Look at the details, purses, dress forms, mailbox, stamped wallpaper and more.

Oh I forgot a little tidbit - A NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE - Artiste!!! 

 Seriously little dresses on hangers!!!
As my good friend Nancy says, "shut the front door".  There were so many little details, I tried to capture them all.
A wee mailbox on the post was just too cute.  The sentiment is from a new stamp set!! 


Alyson's blog is one of my faves!!! Her link is under my favourites - click & go!!!!
(after you finish reading my blog post) 













Have I wet your appetite for the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book?  I know I love absolutely everything from this idea book.  (I know I say that every time)  

There are lots of changes come August 1st, 2012, including new colours, some retiring colours, of course new paper packages and new Workshops on the Go, for cards, layouts and home decor!!!  You are going to love this idea book as much as I do.

Stay tuned, I'll keep posting as the days go by until the great unveiling on August 1st, 2012.

Jennifer     
P.S.  Click now to go to Alyson's blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...