Monday, 5 December 2011
Congratulations Card
My nephew is getting married this Spring. The extended family lives across Ontario and so his Bridal Shower is this weekend. He and his fiance are horse lovers, and Ryan is a steer wrestler in the rodeo.
I couldn't resist a cowboy themed congratulations card for them. This card uses two of my favourite paper folding techniques to make the shirt and the skirt. Of course, no cowboy would be complete without his silver belt buckle so I had to add this cute silver embossed buckle to my cowboy outfit.
All supplies used are CTMH.
Stamp Set - From Me to You
Lovely Buckles (retired)
Paper packet - Sarsparilla (retired)
Misc. - licorice opaques, silver embossing powder, black ink.
I hope you enjoy this cute card as much as I enjoyed making it for the happy couple to be.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
What a creative card.....you are so thoughtful. Post more artwork!
ReplyDelete