Monday 5 December 2011

Congratulations Card


My nephew is getting married this Spring. The extended family lives across Ontario and so his Bridal Shower is this weekend. He and his fiance are horse lovers, and Ryan is a steer wrestler in the rodeo.

I couldn't resist a cowboy themed congratulations card for them. This card uses two of my favourite paper folding techniques to make the shirt and the skirt. Of course, no cowboy would be complete without his silver belt buckle so I had to add this cute silver embossed buckle to my cowboy outfit.





All supplies used are CTMH.
Stamp Set - From Me to You
Lovely Buckles (retired)

Paper packet - Sarsparilla (retired)

Misc. - licorice opaques, silver embossing powder, black ink.

I hope you enjoy this cute card as much as I enjoyed making it for the happy couple to be.

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. What a creative card.....you are so thoughtful. Post more artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Day 3 - Look out World!!

  Good morning and welcome to  Day THREE of our April Krafty Peeks!  Today we are sharing an ADORABLE new stamp set from artist Neda! It...