Thursday 1 February 2024

February stamp of the month - I Pick You!

 

   We are so excited to share our newest 

Stamp Of The Month -

I Pick You!


This will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of February!!
*while supplies last



I've pulled out the prismacolour pencils to colour up this sweet mouse image.   Mossy Meadow & Blue Bay inks were used to sponge the background.  
I pulled patterned paper & paper flowers from my stash!!




We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
February Stamp Of The Month - I Pick You!!

Happy Krafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

May SOTM - Oh Baby!

    It's a brand new month so that means..... a brand new Stamp of the Month! Here's OH Baby ! This adorable stamp set is  FREE wit...