Sunday 2 January 2022

Christmas Challenge #1

 Happy New Year - - I know we just finished the holidays but it's time to get started with the 2022 Christmas Challenges!!!


First up is a colour pallette challenge.  This one I love - the colours are spectacular!!!



Doodlebug Winter Wonderland made this challenge pretty dang easy considering all the colours in the palette were in the snowflakes on this super darling patterned paper!!


I've created a super fun shaker card with Shake it Up stamp set!!!  The snowglobe, penguins and presents are all stamped in wicked black & coloured with Copic markers.  

I've added twine & sequins from my stash and yep decorated the envelope.

Enjoy,

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...